Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update

I haven't posted for a while, and it may be a bit before i am able to post again. We are no longer roadschooling, although we continue to homeschool. As a matter of fact, we are going through some major changes. I won't go into too much detail, but it is a difficult time for us and we face some huge challenges and adjustments. Although at times I find our situation overwhelming, I have come to truly appreciate my family and friends for their love and support. I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such amazing people. I also realize how truly blessed I am to have such awesome children. Although we may face some tough times, I am certain that eventually things will be better than ever! :) For those who are close to us and have kept us in their thoughts and prayers, I thank you.

No comments: