Monday, October 29, 2007



First of all, we would like to introduce our family. We are the Ortega family. My name is Zuly, and I have 5 children. My oldest, Ani, is 24 years old. My only son, Christopher, is 18. Skylar is 7, Haley is 5 (almost 6) and Kaelyn has just turned 4.

Ani is married, and I am fortunate to have a truly wonderful son in law, Alvin. They are making me a grandmother! The twins (that’s right) are due 01/18/07. One is a girl, Amaya, and the other is a boy, Alvin. We are thrilled and can’t wait to welcome the little ones into our family.

Christopher has been working at his first job. He went to South America this summer, and got back too late to register for college, so will be starting this spring. Christopher is a sports fanatic.

Skylar is 7 years old. She is home schooled. She loves all animals, particularly horses. Currently, Skylar is learning how to play the harmonica. She is friendly and outgoing.

Haley is 5 years old. She will be 6 years old on Halloween. She is very creative, and loves to draw and make up stories. Haley is very affectionate and loving.

Kaelyn is 4 years old. She is bright, and has a great sense of humor. She is always trying to keep up with the older girls. Kaelyn is rather shy.

I am a stay at home mom. I home school my 3 little girls, and work from home. I am also taking online college classes. I am a bibliophile; I love opera and the theater. I am an animal lover, and a pescoe-vegatarian. (The only one in the family).

As a family, we love nature and the outdoors, board games, good movies, and just being together.

No comments: