Tuesday, October 30, 2007

About Haley



Hi. I am Haley. I am 5 years old, and I am going to be 6 tomorrow. I like to draw and paint. This is my favorite thing to do. I am very creative. I also like to make up stories. I love my mommy. She is the best mother I ever had, especially when she makes me Eyeball Punch for Halloween. I love to play with my mommy. I love to be with my daddy. Once we drew a train together. I have a toy Thomas the Train. It moves with a switch. I like to play baseball. My dad is trying to find me a baseball field. I think it will be lots of fun playing baseball. I really like it when my friends come over, and my cousins. I love my cousins. I love my brother Chris. I love my big sister Ani. I love to play with my toys. My favorite toy is Doodle Doug. He draws cool pictures. I like to feel colored sand.

My favorite foods are candy & banana splits.

I am home schooled. I like the games we play in school. My favorite is “Mother find their Babies”. Now I like my new sight words. I also like when we do art. I do homework and Math.

My favorite holiday is Halloween, because that is my birthday! I am going to dress up as Elizabeth Swann from “Pirates of the Caribbean” when she is dressed as a pirate. I have an angel costume. I like to play dress up with my sisters. I like to play “Tickle Bug” with my family.

If I could travel and go anywhere, I would like to go to the Hershey Candy Factory.

When I grow up I am going to play the drums and be a Missionary.

Bye!

No comments: